Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cover Letter

800 Lawrence CT
Marshall, MN 56258
April 7, 2008


Mr. Alejandro Guille
Director
Staff of the Sport Section in CHV
Bellavista 1356, Santiago-Chile


Dear Mr. Guille:

I am enclosing my resume in response to your advertisement in the Radio W, March 1, to be part of the sport section in the TV channel CHV. As a member of different sport teams during my entire life, specially soccer. I am a very good soccer player who has dedicated a lot of time to know more about the background and general knowledge of soccer. Currently enrolled in a Soccer Team for more than 2 years I expected to received a job in the TV station.

My athletic background and my motivation to keep learning about sports, but most of all soccer, have prepared me to help sports journalist in different aspects of their jobs and to cooperate with them in everytime that they need help for. In addition my passion about the biggest sport in the planet has help me to developed more knowledge about soccer.

I hope that I have an opportunity to meet you in person as soon as possible.

Sincerely,



Marcelo Vargas

No comments: